- International symbol of elegance and “dolce vita”, with its luxury brands, amazing food, brilliant solutions and open smile.
- The country with the greatest number of Unesco world heritage sites.
- 5th Place in the top ten international tourism destinations.
- 7458 km of coastline, blue sea, beautiful sun and Mediterranean climate.
- The highest point in the European Union and 11th in the world in topographic prominence: Monte Bianco ( 4.810 m).
- The largest lake island in South and Central Europe: Monte Isola, location of The Floating Piers (Project for Lake Iseo, Italy, realized by Christo and Jeanne Claude).
…and so much more…